50 YEARS OF SERVICE TO HUMANITY. WITH A MOTTO
"SERVICE IN LOVE".
|Sister Carmellan McKee-Founder of|
the Hospital 1967-70.
Holy Spirit Hospital,A Charitable Hospital located in Mahakali Caves road,Andheri (East),
Mumbai was established in the year 1967 is owned and managed by Missionary Sisters
Servants of the Holy Spirit.The first Group of FOUR Sisters arrived in 1933.Seeing the
Health conditions of the people,Sister Carmellan Mckee set up a dispensary in Mumbai
in 1964 which later became a 65 Bed Hospital called Holy Spirit in 1967.Today, the
Hospital is a 300 Bed Multi Speciality Hospital.
Among the patients of the Hospital,10% are
Slum Dwellers, getting free treatment, 70% are belonging to Low Income group
treated at concessional rate & 20% belong to paying patients.The Hospital offers 'State of the Art' Latest Facilities at rates which are affordable.
The Hospital has facility to treat even patients suffering from rare Guillain Barre Syndrome (GBS) which paralyse the limbs.Holy Spirit Hospital is a NABH accredited Hospital.