Friday, August 23, 2013

EDITORIAL.

                                                    HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH?.

India is a rich country but the wealth of the country is in the hands of few
who are not that charitable enough as few of the people whose names are 
given below who shares their majority of wealth with the needy and who needs
help. 

Warren Buffet: He said in his letter to the Gates Foundation,"I want to give
my kids just enough so that they may feel that they could do anything,but not

so much that they would feel like doing nothing".He has pledged to give away 99% of his   wealth.He has promised to give 83% of his wealth to the Gates foundation.
- Fortune Magazine.

Famous Actor,Jackie Chan,about leaving his wealth to his son Jaycee.
"If he is capable he can make his own money.If he is not,then he will
just be wasting my money".

Bill Gates: " I knew I didn't think it was a good idea to give money to my
kids.That wouldn't be good either for my kids or society".-The Sun in 2010.

E-Bay Founder,Pierre Omidyar : Donates his majority of money to those 
less fortunate,instead of to his three children'.-Forbes magazine.

We as Indians have got few lessons to learn from these eminent people
to make our Indian society,irrespective of caste,colour, & Language to
be more happy and equitable.

1 comment: