Friday, July 29, 2011

VIJAYA BANK'S Q1 RESULTS ENDING 30th JUNE 2011
.

The bank's total business is at Rs.1,27000 crores.
Interest income reached all time high of Rs.1785 crores.
Operating profit improved to Rs.326 crores.
Deposits increased by 21%.
Advances improved by 22%.
Yield on advances improved to 11.31%.

Addressing the media Mr.Upendra kamath,Chairman of the bank said," with focus on retail,NPA management and improving fee based income, the bank envisages to post decent all round growth in the days to come".

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great Information and knowledge, I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your web site to check out the latest stuff you post. Your blog is eye-catching. I get pleasure from it. Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece of writing with me, get more information at NPA Management Software for more i-XL Technologies related information and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete