Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SSL-TTK BRINGS ORTHAHEEL FOOTWEAR TO INDIA.


SSL-TTK Limited,announced the formal launch of orthaheel footwear products in India.Mr.T.R.Venkatesh,Managing Director,and Dr.Philip Vasyli,the founder of orthaheel unveiled the footwear range.

Adressing the media,Dr.Vasyli said that "by nature our feet is designed for soft natural surfaces like sand and soil,but today we spend most of our time waking on unnatural and hard surfaces which force our feet to pronate (roll over )excessively to gain ground contact.This will lead to heel pain,knee pain etc.' Orthaheel orthotics is scientifically designed to align our feet and address the problems arising from excess pronation."

SSL_TTK Limited was incorporated in 2000 as a joint venture between SSL International plc.UK, and TTK -LIG Limited.The firm markets the internationally renowned Scholl's range of foot care products in India.

5 comments:

  1. Do you know where I can purchase these ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lakshmi said:

    i would like to get two pairs of these. Please let me know where i could get them in mumbai / navimumbai. lakshmi shrirham

    ReplyDelete
  3. The subsequent time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I know it was my option to read, however I really thought youd have something attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you possibly can repair when you werent too busy on the lookout for attention. top web design companies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our own chaga mushroom comes with a schokohutige, consistent, charcoal-like arrival, a whole lot of dissimilar to the style of the standard mushroom. Chaga Tincture website design company

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... mens footwear wholesale

    ReplyDelete